- Do not use bad language
- Do not spam
- Respect everyone including staff members
- Obey the judgement of staff members
- Do not bully others
- Do not try to trick the rules
- Do not threaten staff or members or OldCP
- Do not impersonate as OldCP criminals
- Do not talk about self harm
- Do not cause drama
- Do not sit on the Throne of the Witness/Wise during a trial
- Do not hold video chat parties without permission.
- Do not spam the bot!
- Racism is not tolerated and will result in a ban
- Do not use auto clickers to stay online
- Do not train in public with a light saber
"This is the code of the wise; which is old as the skies, The person that keeps it; person that defies will unwisely die. Fighting back is never right; or anything of that sort; for if they break this; their wise life will be short. Wises never weildeth weapons, for peace is their power; command are not needed, for your wisdom to flower. Keep this one tight; this promise is to be below all; which is eously right. For power is nothing compared to wisd; No matter Damen or a user in the midst. Now if anyone feels this code is wrong; Keep it to yourself, I put this in song. Now I say now and forevermore; keep spreading wisdom from door to door!" - Grand Most Wise Fable
- Do not use the summon, sendto, sendout, kick or ban commands unless someone is breaking a rule
- When logged in, always be partially responsive and regularly aware of the room
- Follow your team leader's orders and the guidance of administrators
- Work along with the Penguin Watch and the Knights
- Do not leak the contents of private staff globals (modmsg)
- When resigning, give a days notice. Quitting more than three times will result in becoming non recommended in the future
- All staff must have their gender set correctly with /boy and /girl in-game
- Do not disclose clips or screenshots from the OldCP Cinema Mode without Administrator, Royal or OldCP Agency permission
- Remain neutral in regards to all drama whether it involved users or politics.
Breaking any of these rules may end up with a warning or even being demoted!
3 warnings: Demotion
Mods with the 'Moderator' title (trusted mods) will have their staff card on the staff page
YouTube Sharing Rules
- Do not play anything on the YouTube sharing that you would not say on the game
- Do not spam YouTube the same video in the queue after your song is played
- Do not cheat to gain reputation on YouTube sharing
- The handling, authorisation and issuing of ammunition, firearms, explosives and any other weapon is the sole responsibility of the OLDCP generic Military Agency alone
- Any weapon given to a user must be authorised by the OLDCP Military specifically, otherwise it is illegal to own
- Official commands including the giving of titles, rank colors, user properties, vanity items and any other administrator power must be done by the approval of the OLDCP Military and an Administrator
When a user dies
- Their rank will be lost.
- They will have no right to claim it back.
- They will need to re-earn it over a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Why? To stop the rise of alt accounts.